ขนมรังผึ้ง

คลิกๆๆ รูปสวยๆน่ารักๆไว้ส่งต่อเพียบ...

วันพุธที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Week 7

In class

Genre = text types

1. Narrative = tell story, usually to entertain
2. Recounts = personal, factual- tell what happen
3. Information reports = provide factual information
4. Instruction = tell the listener or reader what to do
5. Explanations = explain how or why something happen
6. Expository texts = present or argue viewpoints
Discourse analysis วาทกรรม

Ex

1. If I had won the lottery, I would have been rich.
2. If I had won the lottery, I would be rich.
(ถ้าฉันถูกล็อกเตอร์รี่ฉันก็รวยแล้ว)
3. If I had read grammar book last night, I might understand the content of mixed if clause.
(ถ้าฉันอ่านหนังสือเมื่อคืนนี้วันนี้ฉันคงเรียน mixed if clause รู้เรื่อง)
4. If Jim got the message I left him an hour ago, he is waiting for me now.
(ถ้าจิมได้รับข้อความที่ฉันฝากไว้ให้เขาเมื่อชั่วโมงที่แล้วเขาก็คงกำลังรอพบฉันอยู่แล้วตอนนี้)
5. If Tom were rich, he would have bought a new car.
(ถ้าทอมรวยเขาก็คงจะซื้อรถคันใหม่)

Out class

1. it’s deplorable that you can't drive a car, if you can drive it would be very beneficial.
(น่าเสียดายที่คุณขับรถไม่เป็น ถ้าคุณขับรถได้จะเป็นประโยชน์มากๆ)
2. If you friend had exercised, now his health wouldn't bad.
(ถ้าเพื่อนคุณออกกำลังกายตอนนี้สุขภาพเขาก็ไม่แย่ขนาดนี้)
3. If I were younger than ten years, I would have gone to the pub with them.
 (ถ้าฉันอายุน้อยกว่านี้สัก 10 ปี ฉันก็คงไปเที่ยวพับกับพวกเขาแล้ว)



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น